• Food & Beverage
• Tube: White nitrile for cleanliness and oil resistance to 225°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies with dual wire helix for a path to conduct a static charge to ground.
• Cover: Grey nitrile for abrasion and oil resistance.
• Food (dry, oily, non-oily)
• Potable water
• Sanitary products
• Bulk loading/unloading
• In-plant processing/transfer
• Transport trucks
• 3-A RPSCQC Replacement Parts and System Component Qualification Certificate (Certificate #33 designates Parker)
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose assembly to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines