During the rapidly changing times we are experiencing due to the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to let our valued customers know what steps we have taken to ensure the safety of all of our employees as well as you the customer. Below is an update of some of the measures we have taken at Hanna Rubber to minimize the impact of the virus.
- Our facilities are currently open and we are processing and shipping orders as usual.
- Our walk-in sales counters are open, however to ensure social distancing, we are limiting our counter area to one customer at a time. Customers may be asked to wait on the opposite side of the lobby until we complete the counter customer order. We are taking this step to ensure the safety of our customers as well as our employees.
- Our counter sales staff are wearing gloves and disinfecting and sanitizing the facility regularly.
- Disposable gloves will be made available to our customers while they are in the facility for their protection and ours.
- Our outside sales staff has been asked to limit customer contact with the exception of emergencies. All are available via email, text, phone or video chat in order to respond quickly to your needs.
- Our supply chain team is working as closely as possible with our supplier base to ensure there is no disruption in service for our customers. We also have a network of 58 locations throughout our group to share inventory and services if needed.
These are unprecedented times and we are working diligently to service our customers while also keeping our employees, customers, suppliers and communities as safe as possible from this virus.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us for more information, please call 816-221-9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.