Our High-Temperature Grade silicone sheeting is designed for applications needing higher temperature resistance than standard/general purpose silicone and is using the latest in Heat Stabilizer Technology. It is easily die-cut and provides a superior gasket and sealing solution. Thicknesses from .010” to .500” thick. Widths up to 60” wide. Further, the material is available with various color and catalyst options.
● Extreme High & Low-Temperature Resistant -85oF to +600oF (Intermittent)
● Excellent for Seals & Gaskets
● Fabricated with high-quality and certified raw materials
● UV / Ozone Resistant & Excellent Electrical Insulator
● Cured Silicone Sheet is Non-Toxic & Chemically Inert
● >750PSI TENSILE, >90% ELONGATION, AND >70 TEAR (after 168 hrs at 300C)
|Specific Gravity, g/cc||ASTM D297||1.27||1.25|
|Durometer, Shore “A”||ASTM D2240||60+/-5||55+/-5|
|Tensile Strength, psi||ASTM D412||1200||1050|
|Elongation, %||ASTM D412||450||450|
|Tear, ppi Die “B”||ASTM D624||140||130|
These typical physical properties are provided for evaluation information only. It is up to the end-user to determine the appropriate material for the intended application.