A special weighted flexible PVC tubing that is ideal for trouble free delivery of air to pond aeration systems
Special Black weighted PVC compound ensures durability, reliability, and sink-ability while in use.
Service Temperature Range:
25˚F (-4˚C) to +150˚F (+65˚C)
● Remains flexible for use in a wide range of temperatures.
● Greatly reduces installation time, requires no maintenance following instructions.
● Naturally sinks without the use of additional weights or anchors.
● Available in 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8, 3/4 and 1” ID sizes to fit most aeration systems.
● Packaged in coils or reels depending on application lengths required.
● Pond and lake aeration.
● Water recirculation.
● Ice clearing.
● Wastewater lagoons.
● Commercial hatcheries.