R-10460 Soft silicone sponge rubber is a low compression set closed-cell sponge that can be used in most gasketing applications. This material is flexible and compressible and designed for use in extreme temperature ranges, with excellent weatherability, compression set resistance, electrical strength and non-stick properties. The R-10480 series was developed as an extremely low compression set silicone sponge material. Hanna rubber applies a pressure-sensitive acrylic or silicone adhesive to one side to offer excellent adhesion properties.
- Capable of meeting AMS 3195 closed cell specification
- Capable of meeting MIL-R-6130 Type II, Grade A, B and C / ASTM D6576 Type 2, Grade A, B and C
- DMS1980 Grade 2
- Standard color is blue/gray
- Meets UL flammability classification with a 94hbf rating
- Available in sheet form with silicone or acrylic adhesive.
- Meets ASTM D1056 Type 2, Class A, B, C, and D / MIL-R-46089
- UL-recognized weather seal gasket
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
|Compression Deflection||ASTM D1056||10 psi|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D412||75 psi|
|Compression Set||ASTM D1056||5%|
|Density||ASTM D3574||0.017 lbs./in.|
|Water Absorption||ASTM D1056||<5%|
|Temperature Range||-100°F to +500°F|
Sheet goods 36″ x 36″ x 1/16″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″.
Special 3/32″ is available in sheet goods.