High Temp Gasketing
Carbon Fibers with a Nitrile Binder
Heat and oxidation resistance
- Carbon fiber gasketing excels in harshest conditions – intense heat, high pressure, saturated steam* and hot oils.
- Laboratory-tested for fire safety.
- Unique manufacturing process minimizes cold flow and creep relaxation problems
- Ideal for standard ANSI flanged connectors, as well as turbine crossover piping connectors
- Multiple applications in power generation, chemical processing, hydrocarbon processing, and other industries
- Saturated Steam*, oils, gasoline, water, aliphatic hydrocarbons and most refrigerants
+Contact Hanna Rubber Company with specific transfer fluid application.
*Minimum recommended assembly stress = 4,800psi. Preferred assembly stress = 6,000-10,000psi. Gasket thickness of 1/16″ strongly preferred. Retorque the bolts/studs prior to pressurizing the assembly. For saturated steam above 150psig, consult Hanna Rubber Company.
|Min. Temperature:||-100°F (-73°C)|
|Continuous Max:||+650°F (+343°C)|
|Max Temperature:||+900°F (+482°C)|
|Max Pressure:||2000 psig (138 bar)|
|Maximum PxT 1/16:||700,000 (°F x PSIG)|
|Maximum PxT 1/8:||350,000 (°F x PSIG)|