- Ensured clamping seal
- For low durometer and/or thin-walled hose/tubing
- For silicon, vinyl, polyurethane or other high-tech materials
- Smooth inner band prevents damage to the hose while the tongue-in-groove design provides a 360° seal
- No steps or gaps inside the clamp
- Stepless ear clamps hold against pressure and vibration or material shrinkage due to temperature changes or aging.
- A built-in spring action permits the clamp to breathe without loosening.
- Once installed and clamped, any tampering is easily visible
- Clamps are not reusable; they should not be pried open, doing so renders the clamps nonfunctional.
- When ordering Stepless® ear clamps, select the nominal size nearest to, but always larger than, the outside diameter of the material to be clamped. The outside diameter should be determined with connection fully assembled.